February 28, 2021
Policies and Procedures
- Toys are for home use only.
- Toys may be borrowed by patrons who are registered with the toy library and have a valid library card.
- You may borrow 1 toy at a time for 3 weeks.
- If toys are returned damaged or with pieces missing, the patron is responsible for paying the replacement cost.
- There will be a $3 charge for a lost media bag and $5 for a lost piece. If the toy is damaged or can’t be used without the missing piece the patron with be charged the full price of the toy.
- Toys cannot be requested online or placed on hold.
- Toys must be returned to the circulation desk. Please do not put toys in the book drop.
- Returned toys are counted, washed, disinfected and recounted by staff to ensure toys have all the pieces and are safe for the next patron.
- Please remove the security strap at home. There will be no charge for cutting the security strap. Patrons can request straps to be cut at the library and pieces recounted to ensure all pieces are with the toy.
Click on pictures for more info about each toy.