Apologies - Due to COVID 19, our Meeting Room is currently not available.
Normally The Rotary Club of Slave Lake Public Library is pleased to offer free meeting room space for community use. The availability of meeting room space is on a first-come, first-served basis by application.
Here's what you need to know to request meeting room space:
- All programs and meetings must be free and open to the public.
- Those using the library's meeting rooms are subject to the rules set forth in the library’s system's Code of Conduct.
- Priority for meeting room usage is given to library sponsored programs and events by the SLRLB.
- A completed meeting room application should be submitted to the Library Manager or designee. Meeting room applications are available at the library’s circulation desk.
- Individuals signing the Meeting Room Application must be an adult.
- Permission to meet in the library does not constitute an endorsement of an individual's or group's beliefs.
- The library may not be able to post flyers or other material relating to meeting room use.
- Refreshments are allowed. Please check with the Manager.
- Fees may be assessed to meeting room applicants or user groups for the repair of damages to facilities.
The Rotary Club of Slave Lake Public Library does not discriminate in making its premises available to the community on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Please email or call to book the rooms or check availability.