The library is currently offering 2 public computers for adults. Children's computers are currently unavailable. We ask that you provide your contact information when using the computers.
We are not currently lending out headphones. Please bring your own.
Please be advised that:
- Due to cleaning and sanitization requirements, we ask that all patrons using the computers wear a mask. You may bring your own, or we will supply you with one.
- There is a 15-minute browsing time limit on the computers to allow all patrons a chance to use our services. However, if you are using our computers for work related tasks, exceptions may be made. This will be at the discretion of the library's circulation staff.
- The library does not take responsibility for any lost files or the interruption of internet service.
- Remember to log out after use. The library does not take responsibility for open websites or files left on our computers.
- No food or drink is allowed near the computers or in the library. Please leave your food and drink up at the front or in your bag.
- The use of library computers to look at pornographic material, gamble or otherwise misuse the computers is prohibited.
Library Staff has the right to ask patrons to stop using the computers if the above rules are broken. Library staff may also ban a patron from future computer use if any of the above rules are not followed.
We offer free internet access on our public computer workstations and Wifi for your mobile devices.
To log in to the WiFi, please use this barcode and pin, which are also posted around the library:
Printing is available from our public computers. Please alert the Circulation Staff when you have printed something and they will retrieve it for you. Faxes and scans can also be done with help from our Circulation staff.
Black and white Printing - $0.25/page
Colour - $0.50/page
Faxing - $2.00
Lamination - $2.00
Scanning - $2.00